Friday, March 22, 2013

Amazing And Waiting by Jemma Chase






Title:  Amazing & Waiting
Genre: Amazing: Dark Fantasy/Horror
Genre: Waiting: Dark Science fiction/Horror
Number of pages for both:  49 pages 








Waiting:
Come visit the far future, where derelict spaceships are Waiting in deep space for salvage...or maybe for rescue.


Amazing:
Then take a trip to an Amazing resort run by a mysterious benefactor who may or may not want to give his guests a vacation to die for.


Both of these are so short that I'm afraid that I'll spoil them by saying too much. These are both unique stories that having plenty of twists and turns that keep you guessing till the very end at what is going on. They also reminded me why I don't read a lot of horror books: I do love a happy ending! However, the ending was fitting for both of them-I just liked both of the main characters so much that I wasn't ready for the books to end when they did!


*disclaimer: I volunteer for the offer and was not paid in any way for these reviews.*