Sunday, April 22, 2012

Read A Thon: Mid Event to the End Updates


Hour 18:

I normally have no trouble staying up late. But tonight? I just don't have it in me. I finished two novellas, and started a third one. All have been good, and I'm happy with that. :)

My reading companions were Cleo (the dog) and Bella (the cat) while they were great company tonight, they were very demanding and just wanted treats from me. :) Hey-they know a sucker when they see one! This was the sight that greated me when I went to down to read after midnight:

They looked at each as if to say: "it took her long enough to get down here, and now she wants a picture? We want our treats!!" I hope those who are still up have a great time reading!
                            ________________________________________________________
My first post is getting a little long, so I thought I would do a new one, starting with the Mid-Event Survey:

1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired? I'm doing great! Not tired at all.
2) What have you finished reading? I've only finished one book-Soul Survivor by Misty Evans
3) What is your favorite read so far? See above
4) What about your favorite snacks?  Cool Ranch Doritos and Nutty Bars
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love! No. I Haven't been as social as I would like to be this time year. I've gotten caught up in twitter and reading. 


Movies Watched: Harry Potter & The Sorcerers Stone. 
Currently Watching: The Chamber of Secrets
A big thank you to those who have cheered me on!!