Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
- Soul Survivor by Misty Evans
- Heart Signs by Cari Quinn
- Divergent by Veronica Roth,
- The Last Survivors Series: The World As We Knew It, The Dead and The Gone & This World We Live In by Susan Beth Pfeffer.
Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
- To do more promotion for it. Each year I find out about later and later. This time I only found out through someone on twitter. Feedback would be nice. I volunteered to be a host and never heard back. Would have been nice to have gotten an email saying thank you, but..
- a list of twitter names of people taking part in the read a thon
- More Mr Linkys on the hour update posts
- ~More interaction from the twitter handle. I only saw replies to complaints.
How many books did you read? 2
Which hour was most daunting for you? Hour 1-I am not a morning person!
What were the names of the books you read? Heart Signs by Cari Quinn and Soul Survivor by Misty Evans
What book did you enjoy most? I enjoyed both of the equally!
Which did you enjoy least? See above!
If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? I wasn't a cheerleader, but it would be nice if when leaving comments they state they are a cheerldead & what team they are on.
How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? Very.
What role would you be likely to take next time? Reader..but I'd like to be more involved with organizing.