Friday, November 26, 2010

Review: Coming Clean by Inez Kelley


Title: Coming Clean 
Author: Inez Kelley 
Series: Dirty Laundry #3
Publisher: Carina Press
Number of Pages: 84










After reading Talk Dirty to Me by Inez Kelley and Ginny Glass I knew I had to try more of the laundry series! I am so glad that I found Coming Clean at Netgalley. While I thought Talk Dirty to Me was just an ok read, this one was a Great read. The 84 pages just flew by and I found myself wanting more.

Grant and Vivi have been married for 10 years, and have a great marriage. Vivi tells Grant one of her fantasies is to have a threesome with Grant's friend Cade. Grant wants this fantasy as well-when he and Cade were teens, they had a brief encounter that he never forgot and always wondered what would've happened if he had been brave enough to do more. Vivi leaves it up to Grant to invite Cade to be apart of the threesome.  We get to see the turmoil that Grant goes through as he contemplates the consequences of what could happen to his relationship with Vivi and his friendship with Cade if they do in fact have a threesome. It's beautifully written, and when Grant finally opens up to Cade it's very touching and heartwarming. The menage part was one of the best I've read this year, and the m/m part of the story was wonderful and made me want more of Cade and Grant together.

The only problem I had with this novella was that it was much too short! I'd love to see more of this threesome. If you're a fan of Lauren Dane, then you have to give Inez Kelley a try. She just became an auto-buy for me.


Curran Crush Meter: High
Barrons Hero Hotness Meter: Medium
Sigh Meter: High
Ethan/Merit Sizzle Meter: Way high