Saturday, October 24, 2009

Read A Thon Hour 12 update



Thank you so much to everyone who has commented on my posts today-that has kept me motivated!!
Here's what my day has looked like:

8:00am-Got off to a great start. Finished the Harlequin I was reading.
9:00am-wrote a post about said book
10:00am-How was I online for an hour?
11:00am-Cooked lunch
12:00pm Headache came back from earlier in the morning. Laid down for a bit.
1:00pm Watched the buckeye game and read
2:00-3:00pm kept reading, but was going nowhere
4-5:00pm had mini meltdown over lack of progress
5-7pm: Went to my moms birthday celebration with my sisters. Had to bite tongue the entire time as to not reply to my youngest sisters zingers she was throwing at me. (She never stops being a lawyer. I'd hate to go against her in court.) Despite the biting of the tongue, I had a great time. My other sisters husband made me laugh the entire time. I really got lucky in the B-I-L department.
7:30pm-8:30pm-Finally finished second book. Finally back at a regular reading pace.

I just discovered that I won Marley & Me from the Who Keeps You Company Mini Challenge From Under the Boardwalk! Yay! I can't believe I won...!! Thank you Nise!
Thanks to Deb from Book Magic for the idea of a timeline!