Sunday, October 23, 2011

Dewey's Read A Thon Hours 17-22



Hours 17-22: I only managed to finish Bad Blood. I loved that novella, and can't wait for the next one in the series! Have started Dollars to Donuts by Kathleen Kole, but think I might change it to Red. I'm totally going off of my original list!
Stats:
Food: Broke down and ordered a pizza. it was wonderful!
Blogs visited: 32~went to all who entered my mini challenge.
Tweets: Lost count.
Total number of books read: 3

Bad Blood by Lucienne Diver (loved!!) Killer Blonde by Laura Devine and Divergent by Veronica Roth. (Totally want book two now. Love it!
Movies: Harry Potter & The Sorcerer's Stone, Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Aszbkan (which I always misspell) and Eat, Pray Love.


Hours; 16-17 I am starting to get tired, and I have to wonder why! I am always up this late after taking a nap, but now when I want to stay up I'm having trouble. I hate Murphys Law. Still working on Bad Blood. Why am I only 40% through it???

Cans of coke: Haven't drank a 12pk yet, but it sure feels like it!
Food: After having Coucous for dinner, I realized I didn't have any real food in the house. Ordered a Dominos pizza. It was wonderful.
Pages read: not sure as I switched to a kindle book...



Hours 13-15: Working on Bad Blood by Lucienne Driver-A novella I found on my kindle. Am totally loving it, but feel like I should be finished with it by now.



Hours 10-12 I finished Killer Blonde! Yay!!
Stats: 

Cans of coke drank: 4
Snacks: Doritos and Cheese Curls
Books Finished: 2
Number of Pages read: 724
Blogs visited: 5 or so :)
_____________________________________________________________________________
Hours 6-7 were spent reading. I started Killer Blonde, which is apart of the Jaine Austen mystery series by Laura Levine. it's cute, but the headache that was threatening to form all afternoon finally did.
Hours 7-10 were spent...napping. I feel better, but my headache is still there. ): I hope it goes away soon.
______________________________________________________________________________
 Hours 1-2 Were spent waking up. :) I am not a morning person and didn't start reading until around 9:30am or so.

Hours 2-6 I couldn't tear myself away from Divergent. There are no words to describe how much I loved this book. This was just as good if not way better then the Hunger Games. I can't believe it was a debut book!

Stats:
Cups of Coffee drank: two
Cans of Coke drank: One
Food: Breakfast was a Bob Evans Microwave meal and some Doritos finished by a Butterfinger bar. :)
Number of Pages Read: 484