Sunday, June 13, 2010

Support Your Local Library Challenge Wrap Up Post











This challenge was hosted by J Kaye's Blog, and I chose the level to read 25 books. I thought this would be a fun and easy challenge to complete because I get most of my books from the library. I decided that it was time to admit defeat on two challenges: The Outlander reading challenge and the Holmes, Poirot and Marple Challenge. It's just not going to happen, so I dropped those two-which means I am done with all the challenges I started in January and can now enter Heidenkind's Venice Challenge. :)


1.The Hunger Games Suzanne Collins
2. Catching Fire Suzanne Collins
3. The White Queen Phillippa Gregory
4. A Spiders Bite Jennifer Estep
5. You Slay Me by Katie MacAlister
6. Gentlemen Prefer Succubi by Jill Myles
7. The Dead Travel Fast-Deanna Raybourn
8. Firespell, Chloe Neill
9. Double Play, Jill Shalvis
10. Slow Heat, Jill Shalvis
11. Mr. Darcy Broke My Heart, Beth Pattillo
12. Mind Games, Carolyn Cane
13. Hex Hall, Rachel Hawkins
14. The Uglies, Scott Westerfeld
15. The House on Tradd Street by Karen White
16. Kitchen Chinese by Ann Mah
17. Coming Undone, Lauren Dane
18. Dreaming Anastasia (dnf)
19. Dangerous Highlander, Donna Grant (dnf)
20. Wicked Lovely, Melissa Marr
21. The Queen's Governess, Karen Harper
22. Laid Bare, Lauren Dane
23. Street Magic  by Cattlin Kettredge
24. The Virgin Queen's Daughter by Ella Chase March
25.  Unholy Ghosts by Stacia Kane