Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bodacious Blogging Award

I've been awful about sharing the awards I've gotten this year. This one was given to me by Book of Secrets. The award works like this: If you are given this award you must first accept it by leaving a comment on the post you were nominated on. Then copy and paste the post and add it to your own blog. Make a list of the last 5 books you read and pass the award on to 5 other bloggers (no backsies!). Please also identify the blog from which you got the award and don't forget to tell them they have a blog award!

The last five books I read were: 

Lover Eternal by JR Ward 
A Certain Wolfish Charm by Lydia Dare
Rumor Has It by Jill Mansell 
Kitchen Chinese by Ann Mah
Dark Lover by JR Ward

The blogs I'm passing this award onto are ones I've just discovered in the last couple of months, and have grown to love them! Go check them out. :)