Monday, August 17, 2009

What are you reading Monday?

It's Monday! What are you reading this week? Is hosted by J. Kayes Book Blog and is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week as well as books completed the previous week. Feel free to pile on a little extra.If you'd like to join in this weekly event, please include a link to this post. That way others can find it and join in.

Books Read Last week:

Dance Upon Air, Nora Roberts
A Slice of Murder, Chris Cavander
Sex, Murder and a Double Latte by Kyra Davis

I normally only get in one book a week, but this week was an exception..mainly because all three were quick reads and I was without internet access at my sisters apartment while I did some cat sitting for her...

Currently Reading:

Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris (I really don't know what took me so long to get into the Sookie Stackhouse books!)

Other books I'd like to read this week:


At Wicks End by Tim Myers
The Sum Of All Fears by Tom Clancy
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen-Something tells me I won't get to this one...