Friday, September 28, 2012

Bloggiesta Goals & Updates &


It's time once again for Bloggiesta! This is a chance for bloggers to catch up on all the little things that  we swear will get done for our blogs, but somehow never do. I'm usually late to the party for this event, hosted by There's a Book  and All About Books, but this year I want to start early and join in on  some of the twitter parties & mini challenges. I also have a ton of work I'd like to get done on  my blog.

Goals: 

  • Update My Books Read Archive 
  • Section my Books Read archive by genre as well as author 
  • Work on my how my blog appears in  SEO 
  • Participate in mini challenges 
  • Take part in twitter chats 
  • Update my links to favorite blogs 
  •  have a list for favorite authors 
  • Update  my ABG Book Tours Blogger list and fix the featured authors section to show the books instead of bios.  This took forever! 

Mini Challenge #1 -Create an About Me Page

I finally did one! I Can't believe I've been blogging for three years and haven't done an About Me page. Thanks to the Mini Challenge hosted by Once Upon A Story, I did one! It was a lot harder then I thought it would be, and it still needs a lot of work, but at least I have something up there now!