Saturday, December 3, 2011

Review: Hotter Than Hell By Jemma Chase


Title: Hotter Than Hell
Author Jemma Chase
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Publisher: Musa Publishing 
Number of Pages: EBook 
Source: Sent





It’s summertime in Phoenix, Arizona, meaning it’s hotter than hell. So when Ruby Prince walks into the Private Investigator Nicholas Masters’ offices bundled up like she’s in Nome, Alaska, Nick thinks she’s crazy. But what Ruby wants is to find someplace truly hotter than Hell, and what Nick discovers changes his life…forever.


Hotter Than Hell was a perfect read on a night when I wanted something light and short to read. My only problem with it was that I wanted more! This novella is super short, but I couldn't believe that in the small amount of time it took to read it, I fell in love with both of the characters.

This is the second book I have read lately where the main characters point of view comes from a guy, and I have to say that I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. I think it gave the story a fresh outlook on the story.  I loved trying to figure out along with Nick who Ruby was. This novella is only about 15 pages and if I say anything more it will give the story away. However, if you are looking for a quick read then look no further.

Jemma Chase is an alias for one of my favorite writers, Gini Koch and I am constantly surprised at how well she writes under different genres. I would love to see a full length book under this pen name.


I'm an amazon affiliate.