Saturday, October 9, 2010

Read A Thon Hour 10

I got off to a very late start because of work, and a nap. I have managed to finish one book today that I started last night: Marked, Book 1 of the House of Night by P.C. & Kristen Cast. It's a Young Adult Paranormal book, and it was a cute read.

The mini challenge for this hour from Lynn's Book Reviews. It is a two parter. The first part is to post a picture of a pet. Those of you who follow me on twitter know how much I love talking about my family's pets Cleo (our dog) and Bella. (our cat) Cleo totally has me wrapped around her paw, and Bella who was adopted by mom and dad when my sister had to give her away about a year ago, is quickly learning Cleo's tricks to get me to do anything she wants. Here is a picture of them:



Part two of the challenge is this: Tell us your favorite animal book and then write a sentence using the name of the main character and only the first letter of that name.

My favorite book with an animal name is Wolf Signs, Granite Lake Wolves book 1 by Vivian Arend. The characters names are Kiel and Robyn.

My sentence is for R is: 

Robyn ravaged raspberries randomly retched rectangularly.

I had to do this mini challenge twice because I didn't read the directions right the first time. :sigh: