Thursday, April 8, 2010

Read A Thon Warning :)

On Saturday I will be participating in Dewey's Read A Thon, so this blog will go crazy with posts through out the day. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on why there will be so many posts. This will be my second Read-A-Thon, and I hope it goes better then my first one did-I only finished 2 or 3 books. Here's a list of books I have lined up for the big day:

1.  Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins (I'm super excited to read this one!
2. LA Candy by Lauren Conrad
3. Wake, Fade & Gone by Lisa McMann
4. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
5. Too Hot to Hold by Stephanie Tyler
6. Harlequin Temptation, Out Of The Blue by Jill Shalvis
7. Mind Games by Carolyn Crane-I'm reading this now, and hopefully I'll have it finished by Saturday :)

You might notice that there are a lot of YA books on my list-that was done purposely, as they are normally pretty fast reads and I learned the hard way last time that you want to have a wide variety of books available to read. ;) I'm also going to be a cheerleader, and can't wait to do that!