Sunday, December 20, 2009

Some of My Favorite Books of the Year

 I'm currently reading Karen Marie Monings Fever series, and it's totally messed up my review schedule and my TBR order! I am loving Barrons and Mac. I'm almost finished with DreamFever and then things should get back to normal around here!!

Here are some of my favorite books of the year:
(I'm still working on this list but needed it for my new link to work!)

The Guernsey Literary & Potato Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
The Christmas Box by Richard Paul Evans
Water For Elephants by Sara Gruen
Good Things By Mia King
Bound By Your Touch, Meredith Duran
The Darkest Night by Gena Showalter-Gotta love those Demons!
Pleasure Unbound by Larissa Ione
The Strangely Beautiful Tale of Miss Percy Parker by Leanna Renee Hieber
BloodFever by Karen Marie Moning
DarkFever by Karen Marie Moning
FaeFever by Karen Marie Moning
The Smoke Thief, Shana Abe
Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer
The Maze Runner by James Dashner

Here is a complete list of what I read this year!