Monday, November 30, 2009

What are you Reading Monday?



Whare Are you reading Mondays is a wonderful meme hosted by J Kaye at J Kaye's Book Blog. Was it just me or did last week seem to last forever?? I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanskgiving.  Although you can't tell by the number of reviews I did, I had a really good reading week. Why? I discovered the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning and am hooked on it. Barrons is so swoon-worthy! (I've decided to wait to review the books until I've read the entire series.)

Last Week:
DarkFever By Karen Marie Moning
BloodFever By Karen Marie Moning
The Christmas Box  by Richard Paul Evans-I honestly don't know what's taken me so long to read this book! I loved it so much I got the other two books in the series.

This Week:
TimePiece by Richard Paul Evans
The Letter by Richard Paul Evans
The Christmas Cookie Club by Ann Pearlman (Who am I kidding? This one will probably be shoved aside so I can get my Barrons fix.)
FaeFever by Karen Marie Moning
DreamFever by Karen Marie Moning
I'm still plugging away at re-reading Outlander for the Outlander Reading Challenge. :)