Sunday, October 18, 2009

My First Read A Thon

I caved in and decided to do my first ever Read A Thon. I can't wait! I originally wasn't going to do it because I work on Saturdays, but I decided (in other words was urged to by my boss who just happens to be my dad) to take a vacation to de-stress myself this week and have Saturday mostly free. We'll be celebrating my mom's birthday, but I figure I can get in a lot of reading before and after our celebration. Some of the tips for the read a thon was to plan what you'll read and to pick a few short books. Well, it turns out I don't have a lot of short books-just one, so I added that one to the mix. My selection is mainly paranormal because
Halloween is just right around the corner! Choosing was hard, because I wasn't sure how much I'd get read this week...

My books are:

1. The Red Headed Step Child by Jaye Wells
2. The Darkest Pleasure by Gena Showalter
3. One Silent Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon
4. A Harlequin presents cheesy romance
5. Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neil
6. Nice Girls Don't have Fangs by Molly Harper
Alternates: The Darkest Whisper by Gena Showalter and The Dead and The Gone by Susan Pfeffer.

Wish me luck! Read A Thon Veterans: Do you have any advice for me?