Monday, September 7, 2009

What are you reading Monday ?


It's Monday! JKaye has created a weekly meme that asks: What are you reading this week? is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week as well as books completed the previous week. Feel free to pile on a little extra.

Books Completed:
I did much better this week then I did last week for completing books. It's strange how that happens, isn't it? The books I completed were:

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen: This was for the Everything Austen Challenge. One of my personal goals is to re-read all of her books. I don't think I'm going to make it. (Full Review later.)

What Would Jane Austen Do? By Laurie Brown: You know I never really found out What Jane Austen would do, but I still enjoyed the book. (full review later)

The Strange and Beautiful Tale of Miss Percy Parker by Leanna Renee Hieber-This was a great read & I really recommend it. My review is here.

I didn't get to The Darkest Night by Gena Showalter because I ended up finishing What Would Jane Austen Do? Instead. After briefly skimming the book last night, I realize that I still remember a lot of it so may not have to re-read it after all.

Books to be read this week:
The Becoming: Book 1 in the Anna Strong Vampire Chronicles by Jeanne Stein. I checked it from the library and I'm about 60 pages in. Hopefully I'll get farther in this book then I did with Dead Until Dark-which I still haven't finished.

I have a few books coming from Amazon that I got with a birthday gift certificate. I have 3 Sherrilyn Kenyon books (it turns out I'm only 2 books behind Bad Moon Rising. I thought I was way further behind then just 2!) and Table Manners by Mia King. Something tells me though that I might need a break from romance, so I'll my second book choice open this week. :)

I have a favor to ask: About four posts down, I have a video for Megan Harts new book. Can you see it? It shows up fine for me, but someone said it didn't work for them so i was just wondering. Thank you! :)