Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Lets Be Friends Award



I received this awesome award from Deb at Bookmagic. :) Thank you so much! She is one of my favorite reviewers and twitterers! Please go and say hello to her. :) The award is for:

"Blogs that receive the Let’s Be Friends Award are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers."


The bloggers I've nominated for this award are:

Velvet at VVB32 Reads She gave me my first ever award, and I've been enjoying getting to know her! She writes great YA reviews and is a fellow Everything Austen challenger!

MJMBecky at One Literature Nut I discovered her blog through twitter, and am glad I did. :) She not only writes wonderful reviews but lives in Hawaii and lets us all learn about island life there!

Kals at And Thus speaketh a Bookworm -I met her through the Everything Austen challenge, and writes great Austen reviews!

Tasha at Heidenkind's Hideaway-Because she always comments on my posts, no matter how boring or lame they are!! (Yes, I still use the word lame-I'm old, ok??!)

Donna at Fantasy Dreamer's Ramblings -Another blogger I met through Twitter. :) I've been enjoying reading her reviews because I never knew there were so many different Paranorma/Fantasy books out there!