Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Where have I been & Dewey's Readathon

I've sat down to write a review I don't know how many times this year, but something has always managed to distract me. Like right now, my dog is giving me the side eye to give her more treats, but I'm not going to cave in!  I'll be strong and finish this post even if her whines get to be supersonic level, lol!
Sure she looks all innocent in this picture but get her in the right mood and watch out! I've got to be honest, I'm not really sure how I lost the drive to blog, but lose it I did. The bi-annual Dewey's Readathon, though has motivated me to get back into reviewing again-maybe not as much as before, and maybe not in the same style, but I've found that I've missed gushing about my favorite new find or whining about a book that had such great potential but fizzled out.  It's no secret (at least on twitter) that I've been in a massive slump-I know I need a break from romance, but I just can't seem to take it! Here are a few books that I'm planning on reading on Saturday:






All of these books have been on my tbr shelf for much, much too long!!  Hopefully the readathon will be just what the doctor ordered to get me back into blogging!!