Friday, October 8, 2010

Deweys Read A Thon

Update: 10/9
I can't wait to start cheering today!

I caved. I’m totally doing the read a thon this  year. I have to work, (until 3pm)  so originally I just signed up to be a cheerleader. Then I thought about how much time I have to read after work, and thought: why not? I only ever manage to read 2 books anyway, so if I get more in I’ll be ahead of the game, right? Right! I figured I can get my cheerleading duties done while I'm at work so it's a win win!

Here are the books I have for tomorrows Read A Thon:

books
It’s a bad picture taken with my cell phone, but the books are:

Awakened by A Kiss by Lila DiPasqua
Tyger, Tyger by Kersten Hamilton
Parnomalacy  by Kiersten White
Crimson Moon By J A Saare
Marked by PC & Kristen Cast,
Crave by Melinda Mertz and Laura J Burns.

I’m also adding the following ebooks:
Comfort Food by Kitty Thomas
Primal Attraction & Primal Pleasure by Sydney Somers.


Will I read all of these? No way-but I’ll have fun trying. Most of these books are purposefully YA ones. I've found they are fast reads and shorter in length then the Urban Fantasy books I usually read. On my first Read A Thon, I had a lot of full length books and was discouraged when I only finished one, so have learned to have a lot of novellas and books under 400 pages in my pile!