Monday, September 13, 2010

BBAW: First Treasure


 I can't believe that it's already time for Book Bloggers Apperication week! Where has the year gone?? The first meme from BBAW is this:

We invite you to share with us about a great new book blog you’ve discovered since BBAW last year!  If you are new to BBAW or book blogging, share with us the very first book blog you discovered.  Tell us why this blog rocks your socks off and why you keep going back for more.

I have discovered so many great new blogs this past year that I can't narrow it down to just one. Here some of my favorite blogs I've discovered since last year:


Hanging With Bells 
I met Bells through twitter. Her blog is full of fun-she has Hump Day Hotties and Book Boyfriend Monday. She reviews a lot of great Urban Fantasy book. She is responsible for me discovering the Kate Daniel Series by Ilona Andrews and is one of the few people I know who are Team Ethan with me when it comes to Chloe Neill's Chicagoland Vampire Series.


One Literature Nut
I discovered Becky's blog through Tasha over at Truth, Beauty, Freedom & Books. She and I have the same tastes when it comes to our Chick Lit Books...she also reviews Contemporary Romances, Young Adult and much more! The best thing about her blog is that every summer she goes to Hawaii and posts great pictures about her adventures there.

Stacy's Place on Earth
Stacey's blog is another blog I found through twitter.  She reviews just about everything, and has great interviews with other bloggers. You won't find a nicer blogger around!


Larissa's Bookish Life

Larissa is an international blogger and is responsible for the great header and blog button on my blog. She's so talented!  Larissa has great giveaways, and reviews Urban Fantasy. 

There are so many more great blogs that I read all the time, that it was so hard to narrow them down to just four! Who are some of your favorite blogs?