Wednesday, July 7, 2010

BBAW Nomination

You might have heard that  Book Blogger Appreciation Week is scheduled for September 13-17, and is accepting registrations right now through July 7th. Book Blogger Appreciation  Week (BBAW for short) is a way to celebrate book blogging through awards, prizes, interviews and lots of other cool things. I was lucky enough to be apart of it last year and can't wait to do it again this year. It's just a nice way to meet so many different book bloggers.  If you haven't participated in it before, I really recommend doing so. It's so much fun!



 
This year the nomination process is a bit different, and we have to nominate ourselves-I wasn't going to do it, but I thought why not? What do I have to lose? I am nominating myself for one category: Best Eclectic Book Blog

 Here are the five posts that I feel represent my blog the best:


Twice Bitten by Chloe Neill   (Urban Fantasy)  
Rumor Has It by Jill Mansell (Chick Lit/Contemporary Romance)
Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer (Young Adult Dystopian)
Why I Love Urban Fantasy (Random Post on Why I like to read UF)
Guest Post By My Mom: Finger Lickin Fifteen by Janet Evanovich (Mystery)