Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award


My first blogging award!!! Thank you Velvet at vvb32 reads for giving me this award!


The rules state that:

Once you receive this award you are to list seven of your favorite things and then nominate seven other blogs. I have nominated blogs that I am falling in love with day by day!

Some of my favorite things:

1. The most spoiled dog and cat ever: Cleo and Bella (Cleo is my favorite of the two & lets everyone know it.)

2. Reading

3. Coca Cola

4. Torchwood (I'm totally in love with the series!)

5. Popcorn

6. Job hunting for others (I've only actually been successful twice.)

7. Blogging :)



I'm horrible at commenting as much as I should, but here are some of my Favorite blogs:

1. Heidenkind-It's because of her that I discovered the world of reading challenges and book review blogs. She also reads as much as I do-if not more! She also helped to renew my interest in book reviewing.

2. Smexy Books- I love finding blogs where they love romances as much as I do!

3. Tea On Tap- This wonderful blog has interviews, thoughtful insights and so much more! If you love tea, you have to check out Tea on Tap!

4. Thus Speaks A Bookworm-At Pemberly is a fellow Everything Jane Austen particpant. I'm enjoying reading her reviews!

5. Oh Addy! She hasn't updated in awhile, but has wonderful pictures up of Spain!

6. Lustyreader- I found her through Twitter. She reads just about everything like I do. I'm enjoying getting to know her better.

7. Fantasy Dreamer's Ramblings- Another reviewer I found through Twitter. She writes wonderful paranormal/fantasy romance reviews.

Other blogs I really enjoy reading:

VV32 Reads

The Written Word

Books and Bard

One Literature Nut

The Adventures of Cecelia Bedelia

Jenn's Bookshelf

The Book Zombie