Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Fearless by Christine Rains blog fest



Abby White was seven years old when she killed the monster under her bed. Now she slays creatures spawned by the fertile imaginations of children, and the number of these nightmares are on the rise. Neither she nor her guide - a stuffed hippo named Tawa - know why.

When she rescues Demetrius from an iron prison, he pledges his life to protect hers until he can return the favor. She doesn't want the help. And how can she concentrate on her job when the gorgeous wild fae throws himself in front of her during every fight? No matter how tempting, she can't take the time to lose herself to him.

To save the children and all she loves, Abby must be truly Fearless.






Fearless:  Smashwords | Amazon 


I want to begin by saying that Christine is one of my oldest blogging friends. She has followed me since I first discovered blogging way back when I used Xanga for my personal blog.  When she announced that she was doing a blogfest for her newest release, I was super excited. Her book Fearless, is about a girl who kills monsters that come from childrens dreams. It's only fitting that her question to us is:
                              What was your childhood monster? 

My childhood monster didn't have a name but he lived in my closet. He was big & hairy & kinda looked like a yeti. I had to have the door shut or he'd come out in the middle of the night. If it was open even a crack, I would make my mom shut the closet door. I knew that if I got out of bed to shut the door, it would somehow get me. I had almost totally forgotten about the monster that lived in my closet until we were asked to write about it. I don't know when he went away, but I do know that to this day, I hate having one side of my closet door open, and I'm sure that is because that was the side that the monster came out of!