Saturday, October 22, 2011

Dewey's Readathon!





I'm so excited for this Read A Thon! I missed the last two for some reason, and can't wait to make it up for it. I plan on having just one or two posts for this read-a-thon with frequent updates. Wish me luck!!  I have so many books I want to get to but have no idea where I'm going to start. I have a lot of novellas and series lined up on my tbr pile for today.

Some of the books I'm hoping to read today:

Kitty and The Silver Bullet by Carrie Vaughn
Killer Blonde by Laura Levine
Bloodlines by Skyla Dawn Cameron
Decadent Dreams by Ty Langston
Divergent by Veronica Roth
A Little Harmless Pleasure by Melissa Schroeder

Here are some review books I might sneak in: (they are all pretty short, so it might be possible to get them all read)

Men in Uniform~Turquoise Morning Press
Famished by Lauren Hammond
A Whisper to Scream by Lauren Hammond 
In the Forests of the Night by Kersten Hamilton