Monday, September 12, 2011

BBAW Day one: Book Blogging Partners



This is a meme I got from the BBAW (book blogger appreciation week) site. Blogging is so much fun, but it wouldn't be the same without friends! Here are a few people I can always count on:



Tasha from Truth, Beauty Freedom and Books and I have known each other forever. As she said in her post we knew each other from our personal blogs on Xanga. She is why I started my book blogging blog! I love her blog because you never know what to expect. She truly reviews a little bit of everything. If you want an example of how to do a great negative review, visit her! She tells it like it is. This is my favorite one by her: The Hypnotist. We are always recommending books to each other  andone of the books she sent me by Laura Lee Guhrke is responsible for my meter system! The hero in Guilty Pleasures  kept making me sigh. She also sent me Keys to the Castle by Linda Bell which I haven't reviewed yet but adored. It's romance at it's purest form.I almost forgot-Tasha is nominated for Most Ecelctric blog in the BBAW awards. I hope you voted for her!

Bells from Hanging with Bells and I met on twitter, and honestly I can't remember how. I'm guessing it was a Barrons related chat! When ever I stress out about well, anything, she (along with Tasha) are there for me. She is the best book pimp I know. Becausef her I discovered Dead, Undead and Somewhere in Between by J.A.Saare, and will be forever grateful for that! (Team Paine) We also share a love of  Jeff Martini, our favorite alien by Gini Koch. She's also there to comfort me when I freak out about how many review books I have to read in a short amount of time because I procrastinated on reading them. You couldn't ask for a better friend.

There are so many other bloggers who have been there for me, but those two have been there for me through well, everything and I don't know what I would do without them. Who are your blogging buddies?