Monday, July 4, 2011

Sky Rockets In Flight Blog Hop Win Spellcast by Barbara Ashford

Happy Fourth of July everyone! To celebrate the Fourth of July holiday I am participating in the  



I am giving away a book I really loved:





When Maggie Graham lost her job and her apartment fell to pieces, she decided to flee New York City for a while and hide in Vermont, at the Crossroads Theatre. She hadn't planned to audition, yet soon found herself part of the summer stock cast. But her previous acting experiences couldn't prepare her for the theater's unusual staff-and its handsome, almost otherworldly director. (goodreads.com)  My review for the book is here, but I have to say that I fell in love with it. The book is a refreshing read that will leave you laughing, sighing and crying.






Rules: This giveaway is open to anywhere that the book depository ships to. Must be a blog follower, and please leave your email address (buckeyegirlreads at gmail dot com) so I have a way to contact the winner. If I do not hear from the winner within 2 days from contacting them, I will have to unfortunately choose another winner.  This giveaway is open till 11:59pm June 10th, 2011.  

Please be sure to check out the other giveaways going on! I apologize for Mr. Linky, but apparently it went crazy with so many names on it!