Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Teaser Tueday

My allergies have attacked. I haven't gotten a lot of reading done since I finished Unearthly by Cynthia Hand. It's one of those books that just won't leave you once you've finished it, and is impossible to review. I think I've written and scratched three reviews of it so far.  I should have it up by the end up the week! I couldn't decide on what book or genre to read after that book, and finally decided that the newest book by Larissa Ione was the perfect way to get over my mini-book slump and the perfect book to share with Teaser Tuesdays!  


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My current read is: 
pg 102:  
Straightening, she caught sight of herself in a mirror a
And screamed.
In the center of her chest between her breasts, where the arrow pierced man had touched her was a brand.