Friday, April 22, 2011

Chatting W/Buckeyes Author Interview: Jules Bennett

Please help me Welcome our latest Chatting With Buckeyes author, Jules Bennett, author of contemporary romances such as FROM BOARDROOM TO WEDDING BED and SEDUCING THE ENEMY'S DAUGHTER, both from Shillouette Desire.

Can you tell us about your latest book?
My latest book is from Harlequin Desire, HER INNOCENCE, HIS CONQUEST. This story involves an architect who would much rather ride his Harley, impress women and wear faded jeans and Tees than to sit behind a desk wearing a stuffy suit. He's completely blindsided when he hires a construction company run by the sexiest woman he's ever encountered. And when he finds out she's a virgin, he's all the more intrigued, but she turns the tables on this playboy and brings out his soft, tender side.

How many books do you have out now? And where can we find them?
I have 7 books out and the one from Harlequin this month is available wherever books are sold. All of my other titles are available through Amazon or any bookstore, they may just need to be ordered. My website has a complete list of my books and links to buy!



Which of your books is the steamiest?
That's hard to say. This one is pretty steamy. I'll just say, there's a heavy makeout session on the Harley:)

Are Silhouette Desires as much fun to write as they are to read?
 They are a blast to write. I love, love, love writing about Alpha heroes who think they are at the top of their game. Making them fall fast and hard in love is the best job ever!

I noticed that you are a big fan of accessories. Do you have a favorite?
I can't choose one accessory that's my favorite. I really love hats in the winter. In the summer, I love pairing long beads or long simple chains with my sundresses and heels:)

What's the accessory you feel everyone must have?
If you have a nice purse and cool shoes, I'd say your outfit can be very, very simple. Keep basics in your closet and go all out with the accessories:)

Where can we find you on the web?
www.julesbennett.com



What's your favorite city in Ohio?
I love so many of them for different reasons. But I'd have to choose Columbus. I'm always up there and I know my way around. The shopping is awesome, the restaurants are amazing and a great deal of my author pals are there;)


Do you have a favorite Ohio place to visit that not many people know about?
Not really. We did take a nice trip to Lithopolis one day and checked out all the antique stores and had lunch at this little diner. That was so nice. We also love to visit Aberdeen for sentimental reasons;)

Do you have a favorite Ohio sports team you cheer for?
I'm a Buckeye girl all the way! We live our lives around Buckeye Football. There's nothing better than a game at the Shoe! We also cheer for the Reds. I love going to games early and watching the teams warm up!


Do you have a favorite Ohio food?
Buckeyes...what else:)