Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A couple challenge wrap up posts

 Take Another Chance Wrap Up:
This challenge is hosted by the awesome Jenners at Find Your Next Book Here. I decided to the Small Gamble of the Challenge-do 3 of the 12 tasks of the challenge which were:


Challenge 1: Read Your Doppelganger
Challenge 2: Blogroll Roulette
Challenge 3:  100 best book
Challenge 4: Prize Winner Book
Challenge 5: Title Word Count-5 words: Mr. Darcy Broke My Heart 
Challenge 6: Genre Switch Up-Completed Heart of Stone, inspirational romance
Challenge 7: Break A Prejudice-Secrets of A Summers Night by Lisa Kleypas (I hadn't read her before, and for some reason didn't want to. I know-what was wrong with me?)

Challenge 8: Real and Inspired Entries
Challenge 9: Same Word, Different Book-completed Catching Fire, Firespell
Challenge 10: Become A Character
Challenge 11: All in the family
Challenge 12: Author Anthology


The ones in black are the ones that I completed.  This was a lot of fun, and I plan on doing it again next year if Jenners decides to do Take Another Chance Challenge #3. :) Thank you Jenners for hosting this great challenge.


 Erotica Challenge Wrap Up Post:
With Laid Bare by Lauren Dane I was able to finish the Erotica Reading Challenge hosted by Erotic Horizons. I have to say my favorites were: Rampant by Saskia Walker and  the Succubi series by Jill Myles and of course the super hot Demonica Brothers by Larissa Ione. This was such a fun challenge!




1. Passion Unleashed, Larissa Ione
2. Ecstasy Unveiled, Larissa Ione
3. Alpha by Molly Maddox
4. Gentlemen Prefer Succubi, Jill Myles
5. To Tempt A Scotsman, Victoria Dahl
6. Succubi Like it Hot, Jill Myles
7. Rampant, Saskia Walker
8. The Heirs of DarkIsle, Cassandra Pierce
9. Coming Undone, Lauren Dane
10. Laid Bare, Lauren Dane