Saturday, April 10, 2010

Half Time Report: Readathon Hour 12

1. What are you reading right now? Just starting Out of the Blue by Jill Shalvis, a Harlequin Temptation novel

2. How many books have you read so far? 1 and one half

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? The Uglies by Scott Westerfield and Wake, Fade & Gone by Lisa McMann

4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Yes, had to switch my days off at work

5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? I took a very long nap. It was much needed

6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How great the cheer leaders are this time around!

7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Maybe a list of people's twitter/facebook accounts-I love cheering on all levels!Maybe more interaction between the cheerleaders before the big event-I feel like I don't know anyone on my team-the head cheerleader was great getting info out. One other little thing: Maybe a link to find the readathon buttons on the day of the event? I had to search for one, but maybe I just missed that post.

8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? I would only do one or the other, not both. As a reader I'd buy more snacks-I did a crappy job. :) As a cheerleader, I'd like more crazy cheers-didn't plan far enough ahead

9. Are you getting tired yet? No, but only because I took a lonnnnng nap.
 
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Remember to have fun!!!!!