Saturday, February 13, 2010

Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins











I really didn't expect to enjoy this book as much as I did the first one-but I did! This is such a great series-I wish we had books like this when I was a teen, instead all we had to make due with Christopher Pike books. :)  I found myself shouting at Katniss quite a bit during this book. I yelled stuff, like: "You're an idiot." "Don't you see what they are trying to tell you???" I don't want to give a synopsis for fear of ruining the Hunger Games for someone. I was surprised by the ending-didn't quite see that one coming, and I so should have.

I have chosen what team I'm on, and I'm surprised. I normally go for the guy the heroine shouldn't be with, but I am totally on:


Surprised? Me too!! I found the button through Beth Fish Reads, who found it from Galley Smith.

Surprise Meter: High
Gasp Meter: High
Yell Out Loud Meter: High 



Challenges counted toward:


One of the challenges is to read two different books that have the same word in them. I'm going to be reading Fire Me Up by Katie MacAlister.