Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Promo: For The Darkly Luminous Fight for Persephone Parker By Leanna Renee Hieber

One of my favorite books of  last year was The Strange and Beautiful Tale of Miss Percy Parker by Leanna Renee Hieber. This was a debut book, and it just pulled me right in. I loved the world of Miss Percy Parker and couldn't put it down. It was one of the few books that I so didn't want to take back to the library when I was finished reading it. I enjoyed it so much that I had to buy my own copy of it.My review can be found here.

I haven't done this before, but I'm so in love with Miss Percy that I want to help get the word out there about the second book in this series, The Darkly Luminous fight for Persephone Parker. It is due out for release on April 27th, and I can't wait to read it. :) I literally can't wait for the stories of all the characters in Miss Percy Parker. You'll fall in love with all of them-they are so sigh & swoon-worthy!

Here is a trailer: for Darkly Luminous, and every time I watch it, I get more excited to read it:


 

Still want to find out more? Excerpts from the book  can be found on Leanna Renne Heiber's website. Go and find out more about the world I've fallen in love with.

Places you can find Leanna Renee Heiber:

Facebook
Twitter 
Leanna's Blog
GoodReads
MySpace