Monday, November 23, 2009

What Are You Reading Monday?



It's Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event hosted by J Kaye at J Kayes Book Blog to celebrate what we are reading for the week as well as books completed the previous week. 
Last week
I finished three books: Pleasure Unbound by Larissa Ione, A Courtesan's Scandal by Julia London and  The Maze Runner by James Dashner. The three books could not have been more different! The Maze Runner was a super fast read-I finished it in one day.

This week:
I really went overboad at the library last week and now I can't decide what books to read this week. My choices are: Too Good To Be True by Kirstan Higgins, DarkFever by Karen Marie Moning, Surrender of A Siren by Tessa Dare. Desire Unchained by Larissa Ione should be arriving at the library today so I'll probably start with that one. I'm also plugging away at re-reading Outlander by Diana Gabaldon for the Outlander Challenge.