Friday, October 9, 2009

What I'm reading

Now that my mom is feeling better I'm back to working full time, and unfortunately that means less reading time for me. It looks like I'm back to the normal book a week. ):
Here's what I'm currently reading:


Digging for the Truth by Josh Bernstein-This is for fans of the show that used to be on the history show only. It's a very dry read. It has been neat to learn about the different places they went for the show. One good thing about this book is that there is lots of pictures of Josh. :) One thing I've learned: His hat is not a fedora, it's a cowboy hat. (He also names his hats.) I'm reading this for Heidenkind's Art History Challenge.

A bonus picture:



My fun book of the week is Goddess of the Hunt by Tessa Dare. This is a book I found on Smexybooks. I've been hesitant to really dive into this book because I know I won't be able to put it down. This is going to be my weekend read. :) I can't wait!