Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Arthurian Challenge


I've been interested in King Arthur ever since I saw the movie First Knight with Sean Connery. I've since watched every cheesy documentary about King Arthur that has been on the History or Discovery channel. So when I stumbled upon Heidenkinds post about Arthurian Challenge hosted by Becky at Becky's Book Reviews I thought..I do love this time period..then thought "wait! Do I really need another challenge?" Then I made the mistake of clicking on the link to the challenge (Curiosity gets the best of me every time!) and saw how flexible it was. You can pretty much read how ever many books you want that are Arhurian themed..and movies count as well!

I'm making a list so I can keep all of my challenges organized. :) The first two books I want to try to read for this challenge are: Sword of Darkness and Knight of Darkness by Kinley Macgregor. They've been on my tbr pile for much too long! I bought them when I was on a Sherrilyn Kenyon kick and got burned out after reading too many Dark Hunter books in a row...

After those two are read, I'll see about adding more books to this challenge!