Friday, August 7, 2009

Zombies Rule!

I think I'm getting a little carried away with these challenges, but in the midst of so much Jane Austen, I decided I needed a change of pace. I discovered that Velvet at VVB32Reads is holding a Zombie challenge, and it sounded just what I was looking for...Here is what she wrote for the challenge:

I'm throwing the gauntlet down...
To tie in with September Zombies week (Aug 29 to Sep 5, 2009) and the release of Never Slow Dance With A Zombie by E. Van Lowe which was bumped to August 18 from September 1:

I challenge you to show some zombie love.

Entries: open to all countries

Deadline: Saturday, September 5, 2009, 8pm PST

Prize: Zombie Bag o'Goodies
(includes Never Slow Dance With A Zombie by E. Van Lowe)

Details:

To accept this challenge you must:

1. Grab the zombie challenge picture above and create an acceptance post of this challenge on your site with a link back to this challenge. FYI: your acceptance post counts as an entry.

2. Post 2 zombie related posts during zombie week (Aug 29 to Sep 5, 2009).

Some ideas for your zombie posts:

-book review
-movie review
-list of links to your previous zombie-related posts (dated before Aug 1, 2009)
-pictures of zombies
-your thoughts on zombies
-interview a friend on their thoughts on zombies
-etc.


I am thinking of using this challenge as an excuse to have a zombie movie night!