Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Favorite book this week :)

My favorite book this week is Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris. It's the first book in the Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood series. I don't know why it sometimes takes me so long to find great books like this. I didn't start reading Sherrilyn Kenyon until I stumbled on Dream Warrior-and that was the last book out by her at the time.

The best part about coming into a series late is that I now have a ton of great books to read :) I'm only about half way through this book, and already I can tell it's a keeper! I still have a hard time picturing Anna Paquin as Sookie though-mainly because I keep picturing Anna her from the X Men movies.

My newest all time favorite book is The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shafer and Annie Barrows. This is a book that will make you laugh, cry, then laugh and cry some more.