Friday, April 5, 2013

The Wrong Turn by Annika Martin





Title: The Wrong Turn 
Author: Annika Martin/moniker of Carolyn Crane
Genre: Erotica Romance
Series: The Hunky Bank Robbers #2
Publisher: Self Published 
Number of Pages: 80 
Source: My Copy 







The gang’s fierce loyalty to each other deepens as they descend into L.A.’s posh and secretive criminal underground. The dominating bandits push Isis to deliciously dark new levels of sexual debauchery, and, during a wild night of kinky MMMF sex, they plan a daring bank heist – in kilts. What could possibly go wrong?




This series is a guilty pleasure of mine. I love it to pieces.  It is just full of crazy fun. You never know what the guys will do next. This book does not work well as a stand alone, because so much of the characters is introduced in book one. In book one, Melinda is working at a bank that is robbed. She's taken hostage, but has found freedom with the guys who have taken her. They all have God names: Zeus, Odin, Thor, and Melinda becomes Isis. Book one was all about Melinda trying to convince them to let her stay with them. 


Out of all the guys, Zeus was the one who was the hardest for Melinda to win over. However, in this book I loved seeing more of his personality and he is determined to have the guys go on a date with her. But in typical hunky bank robber fashion, things don't go perfectly, and I loved watching Zeus try to make up with Isis as Melinda is now know as. They are now a foursome and I loved watching Isis trying to prove her worth to them. This book is just plain  sizzling hot fun! I can't wait to read more about this group of bank robbers. 


Colette's Note: I could have sworn that I posted this along with three other reviews in a post, but I couldn't find it & when discovered this when I was updating my blog for #bloggiesta. Sorry if it's a re-post!