Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Mini Review: Till We Meet Again by Stacey Kennedy




Title: Till We Meet Again 
Author: Stacey Kennedy 
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Publisher: Self Published ~From the Anthology Kissed From Beyond
Number of Pages: 35
Source: My Copy  






Ethan Thomas has spent years alone―forever trapped between worlds. Once a soldier in the Civil War, he’s now a ghost bound to a chaise lounge that once belonged to him. He’s spent centuries lingering in Savannah, Georgia, waiting to be saved…Cassandra Cole is an interior designer hired to restore an old Victorian home. As she begins to furnish the house, strange happenings erupt around her. She suspects the house is haunted. Determined to find out, Cassie sets out to discover who the ghost is, why she feels a connection to him, and what she has to do to free him. The answers will surprise her in ways she never imagined.


Every now and then I get in these moods where I become fixated on a certain troupe. When I read this nothing would do but a ghost romance.  After asking on Twitter for recommendations, someone recommended this, and fortunately I had it on my Kindle.  Til We Meet Again was super short-just 35 pages,  so the romance happens really fast, but it worked for me.  I thought it was just a sweet romance with an ending I didn't expect.  This is the first book I've read by this author, but it won't be the last! 


Colette's Note: I could have sworn that I posted this along with three other reviews in a post, but I couldn't find it & when discovered this when I was updating my blog for #bloggiesta. Sorry if it's a re-post!