Thursday, August 27, 2009

BBAW Meme

I haven't been apart of the Book Blogging Community for that long, and want to thank all of you who have stumbled upon my blog. :) I haven't participated in the Book Blogger Appreciation week before and am excited to do so! Now for the meme...

1) What has been one of the highlights of blogging for you? Meeting so many great people! I've also discovered so many new authors and expanded my reading horizon because of the different reviews people have written.

2) What blogger has helped you out with your blog by answering questions, linking to you, or inspiring you? So many people have helped me out that I don't want to leave anyone out. Heidenkind was the first person to follow me and linked to me a lot in the beginning-thanks!

3) What one question do you have about BBAW that someone who participated last year could answer?

What is the best way to be actively involved in BBAW and what did you like most about being involved in it?